Coronet Donor Punch
The CORONET™ Donor Corneal Trephine Punch has been specifically designed to deliver a reliable and consistent vertical incision, providing improved wound architecture and reduced endothelium cell loss.
The free rotating corneal trephine features exclusive CORONET™ Cathedral Blade Technology, creating an ultra-thin and sharp blade in order to minimise undercut and tissue distortion.
- A complete donor graft preparation system suitable for PK, DALK and DSAEK/DSEK surgery
- Sharp, clean cutting action requires minimal downward pressure to complete the cut
- Ultra-sharp and thin blade produces a vertical cut that improves approximation between the donor button and patient cornea
- Patent protected 360˚ graft visualisation windows, for increased accuracy
- Double sided Cathedral blade will not retain graft button once cut
- Anatomically shaped bowl to gently support the tissue and aid centralisation
- Marker holes to reduce risk of bubble formation
- Unique base provides a stable platform which can be easily held in place during donor preparation
- All metal non-glare blade
- Supplied with protective dust cover, to shield graft from contamination during transfer
- Available with or without vacuum
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK